Sunday, April 19, 2009

happy birthday si budak kecik



dua puluhan!! "20th"

what can i say bout it,it was FANTASTIC!

family,even jauh and ida je with me,ida being such a superb sis okie,i loved you guys n i miss you guys badly~nenek,ayah,ma,abg,ida,wan,belly and blacky:)

housemate,you guys are my si pelangi hati:)

and you aizat ishraff,always be my heartbeat

you guys totally everything to me and how much i appreciate you guys in my life.

i do lovey and loving you

and my bestie,babe thanks for the call and tggu for 12am dublin just to wish me,i love you tesangat n da terlebeh nie,you know i love you,xoxo

and heartbeat; 5 days in the row,aww,so sweet of you


3 means i love you kan b,hoho,you know i love you too




and friends who are wished,thanks for the wish,terharu and appreciate sangat!



azza's
house aka my pelangi hidup :)
thank you so much sis ida,i loved you...

thanks guys,i loved you,hope my 20th,will be better year for me n wish me luck for my coming final and dapat scholar mara,amin:)

2 comments: